Ready to submit your entry?
Ensure you name the file as following so we can let you know if you win!: FullName_email@address.com
Upload link: https://www.dropbox.com/request/rCgGjHvg6IntsetsoPmh
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Why Trees Matter Competition
- The Promoter is: Office of Hon. Diane Evers MLC for the South West Region of registered office address: 7 Harvest Tce, West Perth, 6005. The Office of Hon. Diane Evers MLC for the South West region will be hereafter be referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must submit a video of themselves describing why trees are important, why forests matter and/or why they care about forests.
- The content of entries may be used as seen fit by the Promoter.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm (AWST) Friday 25th September 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: •A video submission equals one (1) entry. Only one entry is permitted per person. If a person submits multiple videos, these will not count as additional entries. The prizes are: one (1) of three (3) ‘The Lorax’ DVDs and one (1) of three (3) ‘Fern Gully 1 & 2’ DVDs.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be drawn at random at 7 Harvest Tce, West Perth on Monday 28th of September 2020.
- The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The entrant(s) agree to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners’ names will be published on our social media and website.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.